Monday, September 6, 2010

Who is John Blog?



I'm part of this cool blog called Sketch Frolic, which is basically a bunch of my tightest homies from 3rd floor Montgomery Hall at SCAD drawing variations on a new theme every week. Or, you know, every month. Or whenever somebody feels like it. I'll link you to it using the mad HTML skills I developed from using Neopets too much when I was 12.

This is my entry to the Dickensian Street Urchins category which I think I accidentally chose for everybody, an enterprising young lad named Dickon Pope. Dickon was left in a paper sack as a newborn on the doorstep of the local pub and was adopted by the bartender in the way a bookstore might adopt a cat. He is the wiliest, purplest 8 year old Wino in the greater London area, and together with his long suffering labradoodle Wobbles picks more pockets and lives more life than any other illiterate gutter flower around.

No comments:

Post a Comment