Monday, September 6, 2010

Bloggin Ain't Easy, But It's Necessary





These guys are just some sketches I did because I missed drawing on paper during the past year. Senior year was just a mess-- I had a lot of fun but it was also a lot of 12 hour days scrambling to finish my too-long senior project. There were about 30 of us at SCAD who holed up in a series of cintiq labs for a couple of months. I fared reasonably well, and actually had a lot of fun getting to know people but also developed Vulcanlike powers of emotional suppresion as I tried to avoid the nervous sleep deprived breakdowns I felt creeping up from time to time. We dealt with this by becoming loud and obnoxious and taking lots of midnight runs to Taco Bell. I mostly went for tacos, but also so that Scary Mary (google it!) could put my mortality back in perspective.

Anyhow, I guess what I'm trying to say is that Flash took over my life and now I like to draw on paper a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment