Monday, September 6, 2010

I Think, Therefore I Blog.



Hello, world of blogspot. I hope you are well. My name (which you actually probably know already if you're reading this right now) is Katie Stoltze. I am a recent graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, and am trying very hard to make a living as an animator. I've come to realize that it's not always steady work and there's a lot of uncertainty involved in between jobs, but it's so worth it to be able to create art every day. I love my job!

My job right now, by the way, is an internship for an awesome animation company in Atlanta called Radical Axis. I work on such classics as Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squidbillies, I get to hang out with some of the coolest coworkers a guy could ask for, and I've learned a whole lot. It's been great! And hopefully soon I'll get a paid job somewhere to fund my addictions to bad thrift store paintings, hamster cage accessories and 19th century fiction from countries I've never been to.

Anyway, this blog serves as a place where I can dump my sketches and drawings and whatnots and will hopefully keep me motivated to create more of them. My tenative goal is to look back at all these entries in a few months and be totally ashamed of all of them.

Can I do it?

I hope so.

Here are some tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment